Finance your project / Fundraising
Financez vos projets et activités
Finance your projects and activities through sales of Bonbons de Grand-Mère
625 bags of sweets sold = € 1,000 net profit for associations, charitable organizations, etc.
Les Bonbons de Grand-Mère is :
- A small family business founded in the province of Liège in 1895
- A range of broken candy available in 30 flavours
- 100% artisanal production using locally-sourced raw materials
Les Bonbons de Grand-Mère is delighted to work with sports clubs, schools, youth movements and associations to help them raise funds for projects and activities.
How does it work?
- You set up a fund-raising initiative offering Les Bonbons de Grand-Mère for sale (to parents, family, friends, etc.)
- You tell us the quantities that have been ordered (minimum: 50 bags, any flavour)
- 8 days later, we deliver the candy free of charge to the address of your choice
- You distribute the candy at your own pace (it has a two-year shelf life)
- You pay your invoice when you receive the candy (payment possible via Bancontact) and receive a thank-you gift.
Les Bonbons de Grand-Mère, c’est bon, c’est local
Les Bonbons de Grand-Mère: artisanally-produced, delicious and local!